Monday, July 31, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Watercolor Challenge

This month's challenge over at Connie Can Crop is Watercolors. You need to use watercolor somewhere on your project.



This month's sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls.
 
 
 
 
I used watercolor paper because it doesn't curl up as much as regular paper does when you get it wet and it is very heavy duty. First I used 3 different shades of blue watercolor paint on the background. When it was dry I used StazOn to ink the background.
 
I also colored a scrap of watercolor paper with yellow, pink and green paint then stamped the image directly on top of it.
 
I used blue cardstock for my base.
 
Please come and  join in the fun at Connie Can Crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.