Thursday, June 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop - It's a Guy Thing Challenge

 
It's time for the, "It's a Guy Thing" challenge over at Connie Can Crop
 
We have a brand new sponsor this month: SasayakiGlitter they have some really CUTE digi stamps.
 
 
 
Since my, "little guy's" birthday is tomorrow I decided to make him a birthday card. I have to send it to Tokyo I have to keep it as thin and light weight as I can to help keep the postage down.



Some of you might recognize this photo from a project I recently made but this is the first picture of the 2 of us and it is my favorite pic of the 2 of us for a couple of reasons. Bottom line: we both made it home from the hospital alive, not a small feat if you know about the complications we both had.

ANYHOW!!!! Back to the project.

The card base measures 6" wide x 5" tall, the doily under the pic is a die from my stash. The sentiment was cut from Cricut's, "Cricut Font and Basic Shapes" cartridge. Before cutting it out I went over the cut using my Cricut ink.

After adding a piece of black and white twine and a few jewels the card was complete.

Come on over and join in this month's fun.


Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Though he's not little anymore, he will love that you shared a memory with him on his special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special memory to send to your son! Hope he had/has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.