Saturday, May 13, 2017

Papercrafter's Corner Challenge #170

There is a long story to go with this picture but I want to make a long story short so I'll just give you the Cliff Notes version.

This little guy was an emergency C-section which was followed by some very serious complications for me and more surgery. He actually went home from the hospital before I did and I wasn't able to hold him while he was in there with me.

So...this is really the first time I was able to hold him (I still has a LOT of stitches right behind where he sits on my lap), I still wasn't able to pick him up but I could hold him. He was already 2 weeks old by the time I got home.

 
When I saw this inspiration photo it reminded me of the day I got home from the hospital, the first thing I did was to go into his room and look at him sleeping. If I had been able to pick him up I would have but I still had a lot of healing ahead of me and an additional surgery in the near future.
 
I cut the letters with my Cricut and the Cricut Alphabet cartridge, the hearts are from another Cricut cartridge.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Saw your comment over at Papercrafter's Corner and had to come see this special photo. What a heartwarming story and totally WONDERFUL LO!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Life is an unspeakable gift. Blessings to you!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.