Saturday, May 6, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Cyber Crop - Birds & Bees

Today is day 5 of Connie Can Crop's Cyber Crop and I just finished my project for day 4, the theme is:

You need to make a project that features birds and/or bees. My card has both.




 The stamp set I used came from Plum Purdy.com. First I stamped my image using my We R Memory Keepers Precision Press. The tiny stamps came from a really old set in my stash, I can't remember who made them.

I colored the image using color pencils then I layered it onto a scrap of dark blue and choose a scrap of stripped paper to use for my card base.

Please stop by Connie Can Crop and join in the fun.

I will be entering this card into this challenge:

Connie Can Crop Spring Cyber Crop - Birds & Bees

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.