Friday, November 18, 2016

Jo's Scrap Shack # 165 - Color Challenge


Today we have a color challenge for you at Jo's Scrap Shack. You need to use brown, green and yellow with a chance for a bonus prize if you use a turkey.



I was given the, "Christmas Presents" digi from Robyn's Fetish to work with so I got into my way, way, way back machine and found this picture from Christmas past (1956) and created a layout.

 
That's Grandpa with the half a head, my older brother behind the monkey and me.  
 
 

 After printing out the digi from Robyn's Fetish I colored the images with colored pencils and fussy cut them out. On the present with holly I added some red jewels for the berries, the middle present I added some pearls.

The tree is from Cricut's, "Winter Woodland" cartridge and I decorated it with some charms and brads from my stash. The background paper and green paper on the tree are from Craft Smith and the snowflakes are from Plum Purdy.



What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until November 25th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of November 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
 
I am entering this into this challenge:
 


3 comments:

  1. Cute layout, and a very special way to commemorate a great picture. Love how you dressed up the packages.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.